Sunday, May 17, 2009

Win Tickets to Social Media Success Summit 2009


YOU'RE INVITED!!!
TO AN EXTRAORDINARY SOCIAL MEDIA LEARNING EVENT!!
NEWBIES AND OLD PROS ALIKE ARE RUSHING TO STAKE THEIR CLAIM!
LASSO YOUR GOLDEN TICKETS HERE!!
WHAT: 11 World Leaders in Social Media Share the Goods on Social Media Success!!
WHEN: May 26, 27, June 3,10,17, mostly mid-day Pacific
WHERE: Your own computer in your own office
WHAT TO BRING: Your enthusiasm and questions! You won't even need paper because it's all recorded for you!
AND IF THAT'S NOT ENOUGH, THEY'RE GIVING AWAY FREE TICKETS!!
SADDLE UP, PUT ON YOUR BEST STETSON, GET CREATIVE AND ENTER HERE TO WIN!
Why do I want to win a seat? I am a newbie in the social media world and a newbie entrepreneur as well. I want to create success for AffirmingCreativity.com so that I can reach women who are hungering to express the depths of their creativity. Just imagine the powerful impact of all that unfettered creative energy and joy!
I know that this Social Media Success Summit will help me spread the seeds of creativity far and wide.

No comments: